- Soak the wart for 10 to 15 minutes in warm salt water to moisten the skin.
- Scrape off the dead skin layers, as much as can be tolerated, off the wart. Scrapers can be a nail file, pumice stone (used for calluses), mild sandpaper, or a butter knife edge. Or, use fingers to pick at the wart, removing as much of the raised dead skin as possible, but wash fingers/hands thoroughly before and after, as warts can easily spread.
- After scratching the surface of the wart, select a large flake of rough sea salt with a flat surface. Moisten the wart and salt slightly, applying the salt flake to wart. Put a band-aid or tape over the wart to hold salt in place. Observe the salt several days, replacing it after you shower or if it falls off.
- Take garlic capsules (oderless brands!) twice a day for at least several weeks. Warts should start peeling off in one, two weeks, but take the garlic until the wart disappears. Warts are caused by a virus, and garlic seems to be a natural enemy of many viruses.
- Apply garlic oil on the wart. Cover the wart with garlic oil once or twice daily for 1 month.
Hot water and pumice
- Soak wart in hot water 'till it softens, scrape it down with a piece of coarse exfoliating pumice until you reach level with the skin. Take bleach on a cotton swab and hold it against the wart for 15 minutes (this may sting a bit). In most cases, that's enough but repeating this a couple times couldn't hurt. This is very quick and effective treatment but you MUST wash the area well after applying bleach.
- Create a preparation of curcumin extract (this comes from turmeric. It can be found at health stores.), papaya extract (Papain. It may have to be purchased in pill form and crushed into powder.), and vitamin E oil.
- Dab the wart and surrounding area with alcoholic extract of goldenseal, which will stimulate local immune activity.
- Take a sharp needle or pin, something very thin, and dip the pin into the curcumin paste. Press the needle as deep into the wart as possible, and continue injecting more of the paste into the wart, poking several holes if necessary.
- Spread the remaining paste over the wart area and cover with a lot of medical tape. This is because the paste will stain things neon yellow. Curcumin is anti-viral, and papaya has been shown to fight HPV. This technique is effective against flat warts, which are found on the hand. Flat warts are notoriously stubborn and will often remain on the skin after the body has acquired resistance to the virus. This will finish the warts off in lieu of freezing.
For more tips & guides, visit the official BEST WART REMOVER NOW!!